This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: FYI: merge master -> delayed-symfile
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:10:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: FYI: merge master -> delayed-symfile
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:22:37 +0200, Tom Tromey wrote:
> FYI, I'm checking in a merge from master to the delayed-symfile branch.
> Jan asked me to do this for F12.
Thanks, it looks working.
> Jan, there was one regression (disassembly with breakpoints, in
> break-shadow.exp) but this does not seem to be related to anything on
> the branch. Presumably it is an upstream problem of some kind.
I do not have such FAIL reproducible on Fedora 11 in neither x86_64 nor i386