Re: [python] update has_more generation

>>>>> "Volodya" == Vladimir Prus <vladimir@codesourcery.com> writes:

Volodya> I think CLI has some limit on the number of elements
Volodya> printed. Can we reuse that?

My recollection is, not readily.

The CLI approach is complicated by the existence of set print repeats.
You can't just fetch "show print elements" characters and get the same
result.  The printer API requires us to fetch what we need of the string
up front; we can't lazily read more.

We could "fix" the API by having to_string return a special lazy string
object, then moving laziness into the C code.

What does MI currently do for strings in C code?  Does it respect "set
print elements"?