This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: gdb hang
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:12:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: gdb hang
- References: <4AA01167.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 20:56:39 +0200, Sami Wagiaalla wrote:
> This should fix the gdb hang problem with open office:
Great, thanks, going to push it.
> I was not able to get the reproducer to work the commit
> includes a test case which causes the hang.
Was the user-submitted reproducer reproducible for you and got it fixed?
> Is there a better way to find out the current line of execution ?
> I have tried get_current_source_symtab_and_line but it seems to
> always be off by 5 lines.
get_current_source_symtab_and_line is not right, it does change on `list main'.
+ int current_line = find_pc_line (get_frame_pc (get_current_frame ()), 0).line;
I see there you should use get_selected_frame() instead, shouldn't you?
get_current_frame() returns frame #0 while get_selected_frame() returns #2.
If you do not agree I will try to find a countercase whether I am right or not.