This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Meeting 2009-08-19
- From: Eric Bachalo <ebachalo at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Moller <cmoller at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:09:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: Meeting 2009-08-19
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A8C0642.email@example.com>
Chris Moller wrote:
> On 08/18/09 19:04, Tom Tromey wrote:
>> We're having a meeting tomorrow morning.
>> Current agenda:
>> * Welcome back
>> * Individual status
>> * F12
>> As always, if you want to add to the agenda, just send email.
> My wife can't take the kid to her physical therapy appt, so I'm going to
> be gone at 11:30.
> Summary, though::
> I'm closing in on the enum-masking-vbl problem. I guess what gdb
> usually does given that kind of ambiguity is just complain about it it,
> but would it be reasonable to, instead, just print all the
> possibilities? Or would that screw things up?
> Spent a lot of time on froggy.
Please do not spend time on froggy, at least not red hat time. Stay
focused on gdb tasks. If you have completed them please ask for more
>> 8:30 am Pacific
>> 9:30 am Mountain
>> 11:30 am Eastern
>> 12:30 pm Brazil
>> 4:30 pm Wales
>> 17:30 Czech Republic