This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] don't report -1 varobj children
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:41:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: [python] don't report -1 varobj children
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Volodya" == Vladimir Prus <email@example.com> writes:
Volodya> It does not seem like assignment of 0 to 'result' has any
Volodya> effect, because 'result' is not used thereafter.
Yeah, what was I thinking? I must have only tested an old build, or
something bogus like that.
I'll fix this up shortly.