This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Meeting 2009-08-19
- From: Chris Moller <cmoller at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:03:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Meeting 2009-08-19
- References: <email@example.com>
On 08/18/09 19:04, Tom Tromey wrote:
We're having a meeting tomorrow morning.
* Welcome back
* Individual status
As always, if you want to add to the agenda, just send email.
My wife can't take the kid to her physical therapy appt, so I'm going to
be gone at 11:30.
I'm closing in on the enum-masking-vbl problem. I guess what gdb
usually does given that kind of ambiguity is just complain about it it,
but would it be reasonable to, instead, just print all the
possibilities? Or would that screw things up?
Spent a lot of time on froggy.
8:30 am Pacific
9:30 am Mountain
11:30 am Eastern
12:30 pm Brazil
4:30 pm Wales
17:30 Czech Republic