This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: two bug fixes on archer-tromey-call-frame-cfa
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:26:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: two bug fixes on archer-tromey-call-frame-cfa
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:39:34 +0200, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I also noticed a possible memory leak when evaluating a dwarf
> expression. This is fixed in c09f5506acfca898b69b99e6d849d8ed22bff9a8.
> Jan, you should at least merge the first fix. Whether you want the
> second one is up to you, I suggest looking at it to see if you agree it
> is correct.
Included for Fedora.
(similiar fix is in the forked/unsubmitted vla branch, dwarf_expr_prep_ctx)