This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
two bug fixes on archer-tromey-call-frame-cfa
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:39:34 -0600
- Subject: two bug fixes on archer-tromey-call-frame-cfa
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
FYI, I've checked in a couple of fixes to archer-tromey-call-frame-cfa.
Revision 8b4e2c4f9bfd463e24cc8c0927fb197447f7e0b1 fixes a bug reported
in RH bugzilla:
I also finally added a test case for DW_OP_call_frame_cfa.
This patch is probably ready for resubmission upstream.
I also noticed a possible memory leak when evaluating a dwarf
expression. This is fixed in c09f5506acfca898b69b99e6d849d8ed22bff9a8.
Jan, you should at least merge the first fix. Whether you want the
second one is up to you, I suggest looking at it to see if you agree it