This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
[python] FYI: merge from master
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:11:29 -0600
- Subject: [python] FYI: merge from master
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
I'm pushing a merge from master -> archer-tromey-python.
This went relatively smoothly. I had to change a few places to use
value_incref rather than release_value. And, I disabled an assert in
the type reference counting code (since, as I mentioned earlier, this
code is just vestigial now and will be replaced with type GC when that
I'll send the value_incref changes upstream soon.