This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [1/2][RFA][7.0] Rename Python files to be 8.3 safe
- From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <thiago dot bauermann at gmail dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 11:19:07 -0300
- Subject: Re: [1/2][RFA][7.0] Rename Python files to be 8.3 safe
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Em Domingo 02 Agosto 2009 22:57:07 Thiago Jung Bauermann escreveu:
> I own this action item from the 7.0 wiki page:
> - Rename python source code and testcase files to avoid 8.3 limitations.
> So I came up with a couple of patches. The first for the actual source
> code, the second for the testsuite files.
I have a new set of patches, very similar but it now changes things
from python-foo.c to py-foo.c, and python-foo.exp to py-foo.exp.
> Ok to push this commit to the branch, and then post the patch upstream as
Ditto. Is that ok? I'll post the actual patches of course if you agree on my
Thiago Jung Bauermann