This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Issue with template_argument when template argument is an integer.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Lucien Anti-Spam <lucienmp_antispam at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 11:56:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: Issue with template_argument when template argument is an integer.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Lucien" == Lucien Anti-Spam <email@example.com> writes:
Lucien> I was attempting to write a pretty pritner for a class and found
Lucien> that I cant get the arguments to a template if they are NOT a
Lucien> type (eg if they are int).
Yeah, that is a problem. I think there may also be much harder cases to
support than this one.
Lucien> Am I approaching this from the wrong angle?
Nope. Basically, python-type.c:typy_template_argument needs to learn
that it should create a Value rather than a Type in some situations.
Could you file a bug report for this? Thanks.