This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [2/2][RFA][7.0] Rename Python testcase files to be 8.3 safe
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <thiago dot bauermann at gmail dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 11:52:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: [2/2][RFA][7.0] Rename Python testcase files to be 8.3 safe
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Thiago" == Thiago Jung Bauermann <email@example.com> writes:
Thiago> # renamed: testsuite/gdb.python/python-mi.exp -> testsuite/gdb.python/mi.exp
It is actually useful to have all .exp files have a globally unique
name. That way you can run just a single file by passing its basename
I didn't check to see if any of these basenames clash -- but they seem a
So, how about py-mi.exp?
Otherwise it is all fine by me.