This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Autoloading from data directory
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at red-bean dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:51:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: Autoloading from data directory
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Jim" == Jim Blandy <email@example.com> writes:
Jim> The documentation say that Archer searches for
Jim> $DATADIR/python/auto-load/REALNAME-gdb.py, but the code actually
Jim> searches in $DATADIR/auto-load/REALNAME-gdb.py. Which one is the
Jim> intended behavior?
I'm not sure what happened here. I looked at the email a bit but I
couldn't find whether this change was explicit.
Given that data-directory ends with a component named 'gdb', I don't
think there is much wrong with leaving the code as it is and simply
fixing the docs. WDYT?