This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Meeting 2009-07-29
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:13:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: Meeting 2009-07-29
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Tom> * Fedora 12
At the meeting I promised a list of open branches which should go into
F12. I merged master to each of these last week.
This one requires some special hackery in the gcc rpm
I will ask Jakub about this again; we were discussing other
approaches but I don't really think they are workable
I've disabled type reference counting on this branch.
So, it is a mess :(
Jan, I was hoping your type GC patch would land soon, so I clean this
up. Is there a way I can help with that?
Also, I should probably do another merge from master to get the value
reference counting patch that went in CVS trunk. I will try to do
that this week.