This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Doc fix: wrong command name
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at red-bean dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:51:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: Doc fix: wrong command name
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Jim" == Jim Blandy <email@example.com> writes:
Jim> By the way, I think I have my paperwork in order now for contributions
Jim> to GDB as a Mozilla employee.
Jim> * gdb.texinfo (Auto-loading): Correct name of 'maint show python
Also this should go upstream.
I think it qualifies as obvious.