This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [patch] Add watchpoint support to save_breakpoints.py (and addsupporting methods to python-breakpoint.c)
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:11:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add watchpoint support to save_breakpoints.py (and addsupporting methods to python-breakpoint.c)
- References: <4A310C5F.email@example.com> <4A48E1B7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/29/2009 04:45 PM, Phil Muldoon wrote:
On 06/11/2009 02:53 PM, Phil Muldoon wrote:
It's been a bit since the last ping, so another! ;)
Something that has been on my mind for awhile is that
save_breakpoints.py does not handle watchpoints very well. I like
watchpoints, and use them all the time! So I propose this patch:
This patch adds watchpoint support to the save_breakpoints.py command.
Ping on this