This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: feature idea: upto
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at red-bean dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 00:00:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: feature idea: upto
- References: <20090702223351.64F00404FD@magilla.sf.frob.com>
For aborts and asserts, I don't think anyone would mind a
default-to-on feature that simply *always* selects the stack frame of
the function containing the abort or assert. And even before a pony,
I'd like to be able to add my own list of
error-printing-functions-that-squawk-and-call-abort that should be
unwound from. .gdbinit already lists some of these.