This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [patch] fix for crash in python pretty-printer
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:50:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix for crash in python pretty-printer
- References: <20090707180121.D6ECE76BC0@localhost> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Tom Tromey<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is ok. ?Thanks.
Committed to the mainline.
> You could try coccinelle, I suppose. ?I've run it for other purposes
> on gdb, though with mixed results.
For reference, here is an intro: http://lwn.net/Articles/315686/