This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [patch] fix for crash in python pretty-printer
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: ppluzhnikov at google dot com (Paul Pluzhnikov)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 12:23:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix for crash in python pretty-printer
- References: <20090707180121.D6ECE76BC0@localhost>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Pluzhnikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Paul> Attached is a fix (applies both to mainline and archer-tromey-python).
Paul> Tested on Linux/x86_64 with no regressions.
This is ok. Thanks.
Paul> P.S. Is there an "easy" way to find such mis-uses of TRY_CATCH?
Paul> This one took me 2 hours to find :-(
Not that I know of :(
You could try coccinelle, I suppose. I've run it for other purposes
on gdb, though with mixed results.