This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: How to distinguish inheritance from containment?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Ward <richard dot j dot ward1 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:20:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: How to distinguish inheritance from containment?
- References: <20090701203842.32FE076BC0@localhost><4A4BCC63.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Ward <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Richard> I sent a patch to archer that did just that about two weeks ago, if
Richard> you want it (not that it take that long to write one yourself). It had
Richard> "Info about base class in gdb.Type" in the subject line.
Oops, I did not mean to ignore this patch.
Just as a general note -- ping patches after a week or two.
I'm sorry if I asked this already, but what is your gdb copyright