This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: inferior calls from python?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:19:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: inferior calls from python?
- References: <20090629004733.B4729420F6@magilla.sf.frob.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Roland" == Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Roland> Two possible approaches occur to me for this. One is to have a python
Roland> method to make the inferior call as a fine-grained operation.
This is what we want to do, but we haven't gotten to it yet.
You might be able to abuse parse_and_eval somehow already -- but Paul
said on one of the gdb lists that he's made gdb crash this way.