This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: $n for pretty-printed elements?
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:46:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: $n for pretty-printed elements?
- References: <20090629000709.45C9C420F6@magilla.sf.frob.com>
On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Roland McGrath<email@example.com> wrote:
> So that  = ... is real nice. ?But now I want to refer to that datum.
Here is earlier thread on this subject: