This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Expressions Status and Oustanding Tasks
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:41:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: Expressions Status and Oustanding Tasks
- References: <49CA7CF3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A376658.email@example.com><4A37DD1A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Keith> "2) Inferior function calls."
This included operator overloading -- I believe Sami is looking into
some of that right now. He mentioned the "cout << foo" case; I wasn't
sure if he was going to work on explicit use of the operator keyword
Some other stuff I know or suspect is missing:
* 'new' and 'delete' aren't implemented at all
* I suspect implicit conversions (via constructors) don't work
* C++ cast operators (like reinterpret_cast) are not implemented
* I suspect that default arguments to functions don't work
There's probably more that we haven't stumbled across yet.