This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: FYI: removing the libstdc++ pretty-printers
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:03:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: FYI: removing the libstdc++ pretty-printers
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Today, I pushed the libstdc++ pretty-printers into gcc svn.
> So, I think it is time to remove the printers from archer.
Many users will be using GCC 3.4.6 ... 4.4.0 for a very long time (at
least 5 years from now) and could use libstdc++ pretty printers in GDB,
but will not get them until gcc-4.5.0 ships and they upgrade to it.
Is there a way for these users to get GDB STL pretty printers without