This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [archer-keiths-expr-cumulative] Symbol scope resolving error
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:33:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [archer-keiths-expr-cumulative] Symbol scope resolving error
- References: <20090323183138.GA23711@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net> <49F87DAE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:17:50 +0200, Sami Wagiaalla wrote:
> This should be fixed by:
at least on F11.x86_64 gdb.cp/exception.exp (+some others) now crash for me on
archer-keiths-expr-cumulative HEAD (e8b9d38e528f9686912cb938de49f70824af9fe5).
> Maybe this can go into an update. Let me know what you think.
Besides it needs some fixes IMO it is a new feature (sure a behavior bugfix
but from the GDB standpoint considering it a feature) and thus it just missed
the F11 boat and it will be great rather for F12. Moreover the patch does not
seem to me as an obviously simple / regression safe to got for a Fedora update.
Which version RHEL-6 will be derived from I do not currently know + it is too
offtopic on this list.