This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: fyi: syntax-highlighting "list" python command
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Sutherland <sombrero at alum dot mit dot edu>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:02:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: fyi: syntax-highlighting "list" python command
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Sutherland <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andrew> I don't feel like this is a candidate for making it up-stream, but as
Andrew> a general heads-up, I wrote a pygments-based syntax highlighting
Andrew> "list"-ish python command.
This is really cool, a great example of the kind of thing I was hoping
we would enable: hooking existing python libraries to gdb to enhance
it in ways that would probably never be done in the C core. I think
I'll link to it from the gdb wiki.