This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: questions about archer features and versions
- From: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- To: Dmitry Malichenko <dmitryml at gmail dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:56:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: questions about archer features and versions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm new to Archer. I would like to try to use it,
but I have some questions. Could you please help me with them?
1) Where could I find a list of currently supported features?
I was looking for it in documentation and on the web site, but found
only a roadmap.
We don't have and explicit list but you can find the branch summery here:
If you read through the perpose of each branch you might get a hint at
the supporting features, and what is being worked on:
You will also find some demonstrations on this page under GDB Archer:
2) Which version is the best for testing from the position of
stability and number of features?
Should I just get the latest snapshot for testing or some special?
I would recommend checkout out the archer branch:
cd archer; git checkout --track -b archer origin/archer
its a compilation of the stable features that are targeted for f11.
Hope this helps.