This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python][rfc] Attempt to print the base class if a there is no Python pretty-printer for a derived class.
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>, Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:45:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [python][rfc] Attempt to print the base class if a there is no Python pretty-printer for a derived class.
- References: <49CD0730.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Looking pretty good :)
> Phil> + /* Attempt to run the Python pretty-printers on the base class of
> Phil> + the derived class. */
I can't tell whether the patch would work for 'class X: public Y ...'
Also, here is an earlier thread on the same subject: