This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] work around a crash
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:13:42 +0000
- Subject: Re: [python] work around a crash
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tom Tromey wrote:
I'm checking this in on the python branch.Thanks, I noticed it a few times when I was looking at the derived class
issue. Not sure either how a field type can be NULL. I think returning
None here is ok too.
Phil pointed out a crash when fetching a field list for a type. In
this case, the type of the field was NULL. I'm not sure why this can
happen, though I suspect missing debug info.
I changed the Python code to return None as the type attribute of a
field like this.