Re: Fixes for Mac OS X/x86 building/running

> Less cursory testing shows that it doesn't work fine. The problem is
> that[...]

I recommend that you discuss this issue on gdb@ rather than the Archer
list, because the port originates from GDB, not Archer: I think you have
more chances of reaching some developers that know a little more about
MacOS. The author of the MacOS port is Tristan Gingold, and I'm not sure
he's either on gdb@ or archer@, so I'd recommend CC'ing him in your
report (gingold /AT/ adacore.com). The reviewer was Stan Shebs, who used
to work at Apple...

PS: I'll take a look at your first patch in a moment, and I expect to
be able to approve it for inclusion in the FSF tree.

--
Joel