This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: inadvertently-removed-from-git: gdb/windows-termcap.c
- From: Jim Meyering <jim at meyering dot net>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 14:53:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: inadvertently-removed-from-git: gdb/windows-termcap.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Jim" == Jim Meyering <email@example.com> writes:
> Jim> Summary: win32-termcap.c was renamed to windows-termcap.c,
> Jim> and windows-termcap.c appears in a CVS checkout, but not in
> Jim> a git clone.
> Jim> Here's the patch I've just pushed:
> Jim> From 8efc4dcdaf267c9fb24410c62a364782289f7662 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> I still don't see this in the git repository.
> Did it not go in? Or not on the 'master' branch?
Could have sworn I pushed it, but obviously didn't.
It's there now:
Thanks for the prod ;-)