This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: inadvertently-removed-from-git: gdb/windows-termcap.c
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Meyering <jim at meyering dot net>
- Cc: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 17:24:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: inadvertently-removed-from-git: gdb/windows-termcap.c
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Jim" == Jim Meyering <email@example.com> writes:
Jim> Summary: win32-termcap.c was renamed to windows-termcap.c,
Jim> and windows-termcap.c appears in a CVS checkout, but not in
Jim> a git clone.
Jim> Here's the patch I've just pushed:
Jim> From 8efc4dcdaf267c9fb24410c62a364782289f7662 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
I still don't see this in the git repository.
Did it not go in? Or not on the 'master' branch?