This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] RFC: don't allow deletion of convenience function
- From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:51:01 -0300
- Subject: Re: [python] RFC: don't allow deletion of convenience function
- References: <email@example.com>
El jue, 05-03-2009 a las 11:18 -0700, Tom Tromey escribiÃ:
> This patch is one way to solve these problems: it disallows deleting
> the canonical name of a convenience function.
> This seems ok-ish to me because there is no way to delete a gdb
> command, either, and that doesn't seem to be a big problem.
> Still, I'd appreciate any comments before I commit this.
I'm fine with this approach. I don't think having convenience functions
lying around forever is a big enough problem to bother solving.
Thiago Jung Bauermann
IBM Linux Technology Center