This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
[expr-cumulative] + [using-directive] status [Re: New branch forFedora 11 merges]
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:02:28 +0100
- Subject: [expr-cumulative] + [using-directive] status [Re: New branch forFedora 11 merges]
- References: <499ADF78.firstname.lastname@example.org> <499AE465.email@example.com> <49A49FAC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 02:32:28 +0100, Keith Seitz wrote:
> Sami Wagiaalla wrote:
>>> Is anyone else's branch ready to be merged?
>> I have merged my branch archer-swagiaal-using-directive into Keiths'
>> branch archer-keiths-expr-cumulative, and resolved conflicts. If Keith
>> is done with archer-keiths-expr-cumulative, it is ready to go.
> Have you run the branch through the test suite before your commit? I
> updated my copy of the branch today and picked up your using directive
> changes, and now I'm seeing a bunch of new failures (38 new failures) --
On archer-keiths-expr-cumulative HEAD 756fe0377686543d8e0e3f84f77f06f7a4bc17a7
I see also a lot of FAILures, particularly on:
Also the branch needs an update from master - it is now 22.214.171.12490127-cvs.
Please tell me which subparts are ready for the merge for Fedora-11. As it
will start to have Fedora betatesters no completely formally new code should
go in after the Fedora-11 Feature Freeze on 2009-03-03.
archer-keiths-realcpp-test does not build on Fedora 10 x86_64:
gdb.cp/realcpp.cc:225: error: ‘operator new’ takes type ‘size_t’ (‘long unsigned int’) as first parameter
gdb.cp/realcpp.cc:231: error: ‘operator new’ takes type ‘size_t’ (‘long unsigned int’) as first parameter