This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] Fix two memory leaks
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:50:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: [python] Fix two memory leaks
- References: <49A58DF9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey wrote:
"Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Phil> The unicode_decref patch changes the:
Phil> "python-utils.c/python_string_to_unicode" function to always return a
Phil> new reference.
Could you submit this to gdb-patches? This utility code is already
there, so the fix needs to be as well. Thanks.
Done. I also committed this to the archer-tromey-python branch. The
We should revert it should we merge master -> archer-tromey-python after
this particular fix has been accepted and committed upstream.
Phil> The second patch is a straightforward addition of a variable
Phil> dereference inside the function:
Phil> "python.c/apply_val_pretty_printer". This value object was never being
This is ok, thanks