This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] Make gdb.search_memory accept keyword arguments.
- From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- To: archer ml <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:04:49 -0300
- Subject: Re: [python] Make gdb.search_memory accept keyword arguments.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
El miÃ, 25-02-2009 a las 22:14 -0300, Thiago Jung Bauermann escribiÃ:
> This and the next three patches deal with this.
I was going to push this patch and a few others, but decided to wait a
while to see if someone can tell me how to make my gcc be as strict as
Thiago Jung Bauermann
IBM Linux Technology Center