This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [charset] [commit] Fix FAILs due to now correctly read-in but unresolved `typedef's.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:34:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [charset] [commit] Fix FAILs due to now correctly read-in but unresolved `typedef's.
- References: <20090226001930.GB22812@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> Due to the change f0fab6ed91c0d78127a52afc1965003efe5e64f5 which started to
Jan> create new `struct symbol's even for `typedef's the Ada support is wrongly
Jan> missing a CHECK_TYPEDEF.
This is odd because I know I ran the charset branch through the
regression tester. I wonder how I missed this. Or if it did somehow.
FWIW I sent that patch separately to gdb-patches, hoping for comment.
I suspect it needs a similar change in the stabs reader. This is an
area I don't know well; but abstractly it seemed strange to look up a
type by name and get back a type that has some other name.