Re: [charset] [commit] Fix FAILs due to now correctly read-in but unresolved `typedef's.

Jan> Due to the change f0fab6ed91c0d78127a52afc1965003efe5e64f5 which started to
Jan> create new `struct symbol's even for `typedef's the Ada support is wrongly
Jan> missing a CHECK_TYPEDEF.

Thanks.

This is odd because I know I ran the charset branch through the
regression tester.  I wonder how I missed this.  Or if it did somehow.

FWIW I sent that patch separately to gdb-patches, hoping for comment.
I suspect it needs a similar change in the stabs reader.  This is an
area I don't know well; but abstractly it seemed strange to look up a
type by name and get back a type that has some other name.

Tom