This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: froggy plans
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Moller <cmoller at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:55:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: froggy plans
- References: <49A59146.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Moller <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Chris> From comments during the mtg, I think what I need to do now is
Chris> back off from wedging froggy into gdb for a while and go back
Chris> to working on froggy itself.
I would recommend trying to get some minimal milestone of gdb/froggy
integration working before putting a whole lot of effort into
upgrading froggy internally. Your list looks great in the abstract,
but it isn't clear to me how much of that is really needed for gdb
E.g., how bad is the buffering problem really? At the meeting, Jan
suggested that not many events could possibly be buffered, because gdb
will expect a thread to be suspended in response to almost any change.