This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] Fix two memory leaks
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:39:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [python] Fix two memory leaks
- References: <49A58DF9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <email@example.com> writes:
Phil> The unicode_decref patch changes the:
Phil> "python-utils.c/python_string_to_unicode" function to always return a
Phil> new reference.
Could you submit this to gdb-patches? This utility code is already
there, so the fix needs to be as well. Thanks.
Phil> The second patch is a straightforward addition of a variable
Phil> dereference inside the function:
Phil> "python.c/apply_val_pretty_printer". This value object was never being
This is ok, thanks.