This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] leaks from pretty printers
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:33:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [python] leaks from pretty printers
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><49A54418.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Phil> In case I missed something in my environment, can you please apply and
Phil> test it for results? My results with the patch and following the 100
Phil> loops of the test are:
This patch looks good to me.
I think it is ready to commit.