This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: New branch for Fedora 11 merges
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:32:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: New branch for Fedora 11 merges
- References: <499ADF78.email@example.com> <499AE465.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sami Wagiaalla wrote:
Is anyone else's branch ready to be merged?
I have merged my branch archer-swagiaal-using-directive into Keiths'
branch archer-keiths-expr-cumulative, and resolved conflicts. If Keith
is done with archer-keiths-expr-cumulative, it is ready to go.
Have you run the branch through the test suite before your commit? I
updated my copy of the branch today and picked up your using directive
changes, and now I'm seeing a bunch of new failures (38 new failures) --
all seem to be failing the same way.
Here's an example (bs15503.exp):
./gdb -nx -q testsuite/gdb.cp/bs15503
(gdb) b main
../../archer/gdb/utils.c:1174: internal-error: virtual memory exhausted.
A problem internal to GDB has been detected,
further debugging may prove unreliable.
Quit this debugging session? (y or n)
Can you verify that your copy of the branch is okay?