Re: froggy/archer -- 2009-02-24

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> writes:

Daniel> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:01:08AM -0500, Chris Moller wrote:
>> The problem is that there's no way to fit that dual-thread/callback
>> paradigm into existing gdb--I've been tearing my hair out for a couple
>> of weeks trying to make it happen.

Daniel> Could you expand on this a little?  It does not sound all that
Daniel> different from the signal-based mechanism that GDB uses for async and
Daniel> non-stop debug (I'm assuming you're looking at HEAD).

Additionally, Chris, could you push what you have?
It doesn't have to be pretty, or work, or even compile.

This would be helpful because interested people could make a diff and
take a look -- it would help make the discussion a bit more specific.

thanks,