This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: froggy/archer -- 2009-02-24
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Chris Moller <cmoller at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:09:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: froggy/archer -- 2009-02-24
- References: <49A419C4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:01:08AM -0500, Chris Moller wrote:
> The problem is that there's no way to fit that dual-thread/callback
> paradigm into existing gdb--I've been tearing my hair out for a couple
> of weeks trying to make it happen.
Could you expand on this a little? It does not sound all that
different from the signal-based mechanism that GDB uses for async and
non-stop debug (I'm assuming you're looking at HEAD).