This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Problem compiling after merge
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Rick Moseley <rmoseley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 13:57:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem compiling after merge
- References: <498B4EDA.email@example.com> <498B51E6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Rick" == Rick Moseley <email@example.com> writes:
Rick> If you get a moment could you check out the
Rick> "archer-rmoseley-fedora-merge" branch and have a look?
Building it now.
Rick> Hmmm, I do see that in the resulting Makefile that in the statement
Rick> that defines LIBTOOL I see:
Rick> LIBTOOL = @LIBTOOL@
This usually means you rebuilt configure incorrect. In
bfd/Makefile.am, I see:
ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I . -I .. -I ../config
This means you have to run
aclocal -I . -I .. -I ../config
Try that & see if it works.