This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Archer functionality in Fedora 11
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Rick Moseley <rmoseley at redhat dot com>, Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:31:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Archer functionality in Fedora 11
- References: <4980B685.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 00:02:07 +0100, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>> "Rick" == Rick Moseley <email@example.com> writes:
> Rick> Please make sure you have these branches in as good a shape as you
> Rick> want them as I will be merging them in the next few days. If you have
> Rick> something to add to your branch, let me know and I will hold off
> Rick> merging it until you give the go ahead. I will be using the
> Rick> archer-tromey-python as the base branch for the merge and all other
> Rick> branches will be merged in with this.
> Are you planning to do any merges after this one?
> Or is this the last?
At least I hope there will be continuous easy updates afterwards till beta, as
Rawhide/F-11 is now snapshot-based it is questionable whether to follow FSF
GDB after the beta freeze (2009-03-10). Assuming only specific backports
should happen afterwards.
> Also, today I was wondering whether we want to consider
> Daniel's patch for debugging inlined functions.
This patch is already even in F10 as requested by Jakub Jelinek (GCC) before.
I am open for moving the patch from Fedora CVS/Quilt to Archer/GIT probably
primarily if more Archer staff would like to contribute to it.