This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Archer functionality in Fedora 11
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Rick Moseley <rmoseley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:02:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Archer functionality in Fedora 11
- References: <4980B685.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Rick" == Rick Moseley <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
I merged master to this branch just now.
Rick> Please make sure you have these branches in as good a shape as you
Rick> want them as I will be merging them in the next few days. If you have
Rick> something to add to your branch, let me know and I will hold off
Rick> merging it until you give the go ahead. I will be using the
Rick> archer-tromey-python as the base branch for the merge and all other
Rick> branches will be merged in with this.
Are you planning to do any merges after this one?
Or is this the last?
I have one concern about what we are ready to ship right now, which is
that we want to change pretty-printer lookup before GDB 7.0, and I
think it would be best to ship something compatible in F11. So, this
work must be completed ASAP.
Also, today I was wondering whether we want to consider the charset
branch for inclusion, and also Daniel's patch for debugging inlined