This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: which branch supports gfortran
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Mathew Yeates <myeates at jpl dot nasa dot gov>
- Cc: "archer at sourceware dot org" <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:58:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: which branch supports gfortran
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:50:10 +0100, Mathew Yeates wrote:
> I remember awhile back there was talk of some branch that handled arrays
> in gfortran compiled code. Specifically, it handled the error "Cannot
> perform substring on this type"
> when trying to print out array elements.
> How can I get this branch?