This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] Crash when using generators with Python 2.4
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin at google dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:23:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: [python] Crash when using generators with Python 2.4
- References: <20090116184744.AEF2C3A6B56@localhost> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> If making a dummy frame is something supported by the Python C API,
> then I would prefer that. Using a generator in a pretty-printer seems
> like a fairly reasonable thing for users to do.
> BTW, now would be a very good time to implement this. I would like to
> start sending more pretty-printing patches upstream as soon as I'm
> done with my current patch.
I'll try to do that soon.
It appears fairly straightforward from the example Jeffry gave.