This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Merging fun again
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Rick Moseley <rmoseley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:16:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Merging fun again
- References: <496CB942.email@example.com>
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:54:42 +0100, Rick Moseley wrote:
> I did a re-merged the archer-tromey-python and
> archer-sergio-syscall-catch branches
> FAIL: gdb.base/a2-run.exp: (timeout) run "run" with arg.
> FAIL: gdb.base/a2-run.exp: (timeout) run "run" again with same args
fixed this regression by:
[catch-syscall] [patch] Drop entry_breakpoint at all
FYI curious a bit archer-rmoseley-demo-merge-2 is not latest
archer-sergio-catch-syscall as it is at missing delete_entry_breakpoint().
Still it has a regression against FSF GDB (+Rawhide) on:
FAIL: gdb.cp/cplusfuncs.exp: print &'foo::operator()(foo&)'
(I did not investigate it more if it is expected from some other branch.)