Re: Using Python to infer some internal data

Daniel> Tom will be able to give you a more definitive answer - but mine is
Daniel> that I don't think either is possible yet, but both of these are on
Daniel> my list of original goals for scripting support.

Yeah, there's nothing here yet.  This is definitely the kind of thing
I'd like folks to be able to do in Python.

Just FYI, though, at the moment we don't have definite plans to write
the glue code needed for this.  Our python-gdb priority list right now
is something like: fix some more pretty-printer issues, then write the
inferior control stuff, then maybe look at other things.